Follow us and learn more News.
PE water supply pipe related knowledge summary
Pe water supply pipe related knowledge summary. 1. the storage requirements of pe water supply pipes: 1.pe water supply pipes should be stored in a well-ventilated warehouse or a simple shed with a temperature not exceeding 40. 2. The PE water supply pipe should be placed horizontally, even on the bracket or on the ground. The stacking height of the pipe should not exceed 1.5m, and the pipe fittings should be stacked in turn to ensure that it does not collapse and is easy to take and manage.
pe water supply pipeSummary of relevant knowledge.
1. pe water supply pipe storage requirements:
1.PE water supply pipes should be stored in a well-ventilated warehouse or a simple shed with a temperature not exceeding 40.
2. The PE water supply pipe should be placed horizontally, even on the bracket or on the ground. The stacking height of the pipe should not exceed 1.5m, and the pipe fittings should be stacked in turn to ensure that it does not collapse and is easy to take and manage.
3. When the pe water supply pipe is temporarily stacked outdoors, it should be covered to avoid direct sunlight.
4. In the process of storing pe water supply pipes, pipes with different diameters and different wall thicknesses should be stacked separately. Only the correct storage of pipelines can ensure the effective use of pipelines in the later period.
2. PE water pipe can withstand high temperature?
pe water supply pipeIt is polyethylene plastic, which is a relatively basic plastic. The plastic bags and plastic wrap used in our daily life are all PE materials, and PE has good resistance to most household and industrial chemicals.
The low-temperature impact resistance of the pe water supply pipe is very good, and the low-temperature brittleness temperature of the pe water supply pipe is relatively low, so it can be used safely in the temperature range of -60-60. In the winter construction process, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not become brittle during use. It should be noted that although the PE water supply pipe has good high temperature resistance, it is very wrong not to use the PE water supply pipe as a hot water pipe.
In addition, the chemical resistance of PE water supply pipe is also relatively strong. Some chemicals present in the soil do not cause pipe degradation. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so the pipe will not rot during use, and it will not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi. It should be noted that PE water supply pipes will change to a certain extent after encountering strong acid, so many chemical plants also use PE water supply pipes as pipes for sewage and filtration projects.
3. pe water supply pipe layout and laying matters needing attention
pe water supply pipeIt is indispensable in our family life. Although it is an ordinary pipeline, certain protective measures should be taken in the process of layout and laying.
1. Anti-corrosion: For open or concealed pipes, anti-corrosion measures shall be taken. Generally, the anti-corrosion method is adopted. The pipeline needs to be derusted first to expose the luster of the metal body, and then the outer wall of the pipeline is painted with anti-corrosion paint.
2. Anti-vibration: When the flow in the pipeline is too high, the faucet opens, and the water hammer on the pipe wall and valve causes the pipe fittings, which will not only damage the pipe fittings, but also cause leakage. Therefore, in the design process, the water flow of the pipeline should be controlled as much as possible, and solenoid valves or quick wall hydrants should be used as much as possible.
3. Anti-freezing and anti-leakage. For water supply pipes and equipment with low temperature lower than 0, such as pipes in cold water supply area, a layer of insulation layer shall be provided outside the pipes. The thermal insulation layer plays the role of anti-freezing, and the outer layer of the thermal insulation layer shall be sealed and impermeable.