Follow us and learn more News.
Why is PE water supply pipe so popular, PE pipe fittings manufacturers to solve your doubts
PE pipe manufacturers believe that PE water supply pipe has the advantages of excellent impact resistance, light material, strong corrosion resistance and good flexibility. PE pipe and pipe fittings are connected by hot melt socket, hot melt butt and electric fusion, which can make the pipe and pipe fittings well integrated into a whole, the system quality is reliable, at the same time, the construction cost is low, and it is developing rapidly in the application of pipeline engineering.
PE pipe fittingsThe manufacturer believes that PE water supply pipe has the advantages of excellent impact resistance, light material, strong corrosion resistance and good flexibility. PE pipe and pipe fittings are connected by hot melt socket, hot melt butt and electric fusion, which can make the pipe and pipe fittings well integrated into a whole, the system quality is reliable, at the same time, the construction cost is low, and it is developing rapidly in the application of pipeline engineering.
PE pipe fittings manufacturers believe that the performance characteristics of PE water supply pipes
1. Long service life. Under normal use, the service life is at least 50 years.
2. The pipes are sanitary. The PE pipe does not contain heavy metal additives, and is not easy to scale and breed bacteria, which greatly solves the problem of drinking water pollution.
3. Strong corrosion resistance to various chemicals.
4.PE pipe fittingsThe manufacturer believes that the inner wall of the PE water supply pipe is smooth, the friction coefficient is extremely low, the medium passes smoothly, and it has excellent wear resistance.
5. Good flexibility, so it has excellent impact resistance, which can be restored after strong earthquake and distortion.
6. Light weight, easy to transport and install.
7. The unique electric fusion connection, hot melt socket connection and hot melt butt connection make the bonding strength of the interface higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not break due to the movement of the soil, thus ensuring the reliability of the interface connection.
8. The welding process is simple, the construction is simple, and the overall cost of the project is low.
PE pipe fittings manufacturers believe that PE pipe fittings are not only used as water supply pipes, but also for gas pipelines. And play a better role in the gas pipeline. PE pipe fittings for gas transmission have the following characteristics:
1. Long service life: Under rated temperature and pressure, PE pipe fittings can be used safely as gas pipelines for more than 50 years.
2. Corrosion resistance:PE pipe fittingsThe manufacturer believes that in addition to a few strong oxidants, it can resist the corrosion of various chemical media without electrochemical corrosion. Used as a gas pipeline, even if buried in the soil, it will degrade.
3. Strong impact resistance: high toughness and high impact strength. Therefore, when it is used as a gas pipeline, if the pipe is directly pressed with a heavy object, the pipe will not break.
4. Cleanliness: When used as a gas pipeline, heavy metal salt stabilizers will not be added during production and processing. The material has the advantages of non-toxic, non-scaling, and non-breeding of bacteria, and can well prevent gas pollution during use.
5. Reliable connection: Because the strength of the hot melt or electric fusion interface of PE pipe fittings is higher than that of the pipe body, the joints of the pipe will not break due to soil movement or live load. Therefore, when the pipeline, especially the gas pipeline, is buried in the soil, there is no need to worry that the PE pipe will crack due to the movement of the soil, causing certain risks.
PE pipe fittings for sewage treatment are also called high-density PE pipes, English name HDPE. This pipe is often used as a municipal engineering pipe, mainly used in sewage treatment industry. Due to its wear resistance, acid resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance and other characteristics, it has gradually replaced the position of traditional pipes such as steel pipes and cement pipes in the market, especially this kind of pipes are light in weight and easy to install and move.