Follow us and learn more News.
2019 Yushun Pipeline: What are the characteristics of PE pipeline
1. Reliant connection 2. Good stress cracking resistance 3. Good chemical corrosion resistance 4. Aging resistance and long service life 5. Good abrasion resistance 6. Good wraparound performance 7. Convenient transfer 8. Various new construction methods 9. Good low temperature impact resistance
1., the connection is firm: polyethylene (HDPE) pipe referred to as PE pipe system is the choice of electric melting method of connection, so the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipe body.
2. Good stress cracking resistance: HDPE pipe has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and its environmental stress cracking resistance is also outstanding.
3. Good chemical resistance: HDPE pipeline can resist the corrosion of a variety of chemical media, so the chemical substances in the soil will not form any degradation effect on the pipeline. Moreover, polyethylene (HDPE) is also an electrical insulator, so it will not cause decay, rust or electrochemical corrosion. In addition, it will not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi, which means that the moss in our common pipes will not occur.
4. Anti-aging, long service life: black PE pipe is rich in 2-2.5% of the evenly distributed carbon black polyethylene pipe can be stored or used in the outdoor open air for 50 years, so it will not be damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
Good wear resistance: The wear resistance of HDPE pipes and steel pipes is indicated by the experiment, and the wear resistance of HDPE pipes is 4 times that of steel pipes. In the category of mud transportation, compared with steel pipes, HDPE pipes have very good wear resistance, which means that HDPE pipes have a longer service life and very good economy.
6. Good roundability: The flexibility of HDPE pipe makes it possible to do some simple twists and turns. In some projects, obstacles can be bypassed by changing the direction of the pipe. In many occasions, the flexible function of the pipe is enough to reduce the amount of pipe fittings and reduce the cost of the device.
7. Convenient transfer: HDPE pipe is lighter than concrete pipe, galvanized pipe and steel pipe. It can be simple to transfer and device, requiring only lower manpower and equipment, which means that the cost of the project is greatly reduced.
8. A variety of brand-new construction methods: HDPE pipeline has a variety of construction skills. In addition to being able to use traditional excavation methods for construction, HDPE pipeline can also use a variety of brand-new non-excavation skills such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, lining pipe, pipe cracking and other methods for construction. This is the only choice for some places where excavation is not allowed, thus HDPE pipeline has a wider range of applications.
Good low-temperature impact resistance: Polyethylene (HDPE) pipes have extremely low low-temperature embrittlement temperature and can be safely used in the temperature range of -60-60°C. During winter construction, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not crack.